What to expect from S.T.A.T.E.
- Support from staff members through weekly meetings with a Resident Mentor (RM) and regular contact with a Resident Advisor (RA) and Resident Directors (RD).
- Advisement, resources, and skills to facilitate academic success and career development.
- Programs, workshops and involvement opportunities to create a bond with NC State.
- Leadership, service learning and diversity activities tailored to your interests.
- Intentional connections with academic and institutional partners to support you.
- A personal portfolio that tracks your involvement, articulates your goals and includes an active academic and co-curricular involvement plan, personal vision and mission statement, resume, cover letter and additional resources from various campus partners.
- Personal connections within a large vibrant community!
What S.T.A.T.E. expects from you
- Submit a Village Application in MyPack Portal after completing your University Housing application.
- Maintain a 2.75 semester and cumulative GPA.
- Abide by the Student Code of Conduct, University Housing Community Standards and remain in good academic standing.
- Attend community programming on your floor, in your building, and in the larger Wolf Village community.
- Meet with your Resident Mentor (RM), Resident Advisor (RA) and Residence Director (RD) throughout the semester.
- S.T.A.T.E. Village residents must have apartmentmates that are also in the village. No non-village residents permitted as apartmentmates.