Benefits of the Village
- Attend events such as Faculty Dinners, Crucial Conversations, Chocolate Festival, student leadership conferences and more!
- Receive additional support from a S.T.A.T.E. Village Resident Mentor living in their hall.
- Participate in a variety of programs designed to develop skills necessary to succeed in the classroom, prepare for a professional career, expand leadership roles and improve life-skills such as cooking healthy meals and managing finances.
- Contribute to a community changing the face of NC State!
S.T.A.T.E. Village residents live in Wolf Village Apartments (Gray Hall) and are encouraged to participate in academic and career exploration events, form strong peer and mentoring relationships, engage in civic and community engagement and service learning opportunities. S.T.A.T.E. Village not only emphasizes student success at NC State but also in the 21st-century workforce.
Gray Hall Features
- C-store located on the first floor in Red Hall
- Gym located on the first floor of Red Hall with 24-hour access
- Computer lab and seminar space
- Meeting and study rooms
- Apartment-style living with individual bedrooms, shared bathrooms, full kitchen and washer/dryer in each apartment