- Create a community of culturally-connected, informed and engaged residents.
- Demonstrate a commitment to academic excellence.
- Participate in village-wide scholarly, cultural, service, and social activities.
- Engage in meaningful discussions about important contemporary issues.
- Develop an interdisciplinary mindset, research approaches, and outreach opportunities.
- Build personal connections through the interaction with village residents and staff.
- Explore campus and community resources.
- Participate in a diverse and inclusive residential environment.
- Be fully engaged in the University Honors or University Scholars program.
Interested students are invited to apply to live in the village by filling out an application in MyPack Portal. To live in the village, students must be admitted to either the University Honors or the University Scholars programs.