- Create a community of culturally-connected, informed and engaged residents.
- Demonstrate a commitment to academic excellence.
- Participate in village-wide scholarly, cultural, service, outdoor, and social activities.
- Engage in meaningful discussion about important contemporary issues.
- Develop an interdisciplinary mindset, research approaches, and outreach opportunities.
- Build personal connections through the interaction with village residents and staff.
- Explore campus and community resources.
- Participate in a diverse and inclusive residential environment.
- Be fully engaged in the University Honors or University Scholars program.
To live in the village, students must first be admitted to either the University Honors or the University Scholars programs. Interested students will then be invited to join the village and must fill out a special application in MyPack Portal.