Do you have a passion or an interest in the arts? The Arts Village is the place for you! A partnership between University Housing and Arts NC State, and located in Turlington Hall, this village unites students from various personal and academic backgrounds who have a passion for the arts and exposes them to the theatre, arts and crafts, music, and dance. This is an opportunity for residents to develop their creativity, engage with the arts on campus and in the community, interact with NC State faculty and staff members, and serve as a creative resource for the campus community as a whole.
- Central campus is a hub of arts activity! Arts Village is located next to Price Music Center, Thompson Theatre, Talley Student Union – all homes of the arts on campus.
- Room with other students who have a passion for the arts! The Arts Village is home to students from diverse personal and academic backgrounds.
- Residents participating in the Arts Village Forum receive free admission to all Arts NC State events.
- Performing arts events around the Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) are provided at no cost to forum participants when they are available.
- Insightful interaction with guest artists. Art departments on campus coordinate events with local artists, NC State faculty, and staff.
- Opportunity and outlet for personal creativity. Classes, hall programs and events coordinated by students happen consistently throughout the year.